Whatsapp in today's world is one of the most essential tools for communication with one another. It has now become a necessity for every individual and the reason for this is the simplicity of the application. With easy interface and fast message delivery, one can simply not avoid this app in today's world.
When we are in a big WhatsApp group, we have a common problem and risk of low phone space because of the many images & videos members share.
To solve this problem you can use a hidden WhatsApp feature, where you can see the pics in group only, without saving them to your phone! Yes you read it right….
Android users please follow below steps:
1) Click on 3 dots shown on the right top corner in the group.
2) Click on the first option i.e. GROUP INFO
3) Three options shown below the group name i.e. mute notifications, custom notification, Media visibility
4) Click on the third option MEDIA VISIBILITY
5)Click on "No" option
For iPhone users, this is how you can save you phone's storage space:
1) Click on the title of a group to see Group Info
2) Scroll down to see the option that says "Save to Camera Roll"
3) It will be showing "Default"
4) Click on the arrow to see the options: Default (on) / Always / Never
5) Click on Never and its done!
Now the media will not be saved in your phone. but it will display only in your group chats.
Now that you know....act fast and inform your other group members in other groups and help them save their phone's valuable storage space.